Maxxline Plastic Cryobox 9×9
Maxxline 9×9 cryogenic vial holders offer premium cryovial storage for the highest stakes scientific research. When used with Maxxline cryovials, each cryobox 9×9 will provide an above par experience paralleled by a few options on the market. We’ll explore the notable features of Maxxline 9×9 cryogenic vial holders that make them great for your lab.
Cryogenic vial holders with excellent thermostability
Our custom polypropylene (PP) formulation gives each Maxxline cryovial holder exceptional thermostability. Our unique resin formulation evinces quality by the exceptional durability of Maxxline cryogenic vial holders. Maxxline cryovial holders retain their form over a large thermal range (-90° to +121°C). Internal stress tests indicate that each cryobox 9×9 can safely withstand storage at -150°C.
Cryovial holders with quick indexing features
Quick sample sorting and indexing is integral to Maxxline cryogenic vial holders. Maxxline plastic cryovial holders feature an intuitive alpha-numeric coding system with graduated lids and bottoms for easy sample storage and retrieval. Each cryobox 9×9 lid has a smart closing indication for sample security when the cryovial holder is ready to pack away in the freezer.
Colorful plastic cryogenic vial holders
Maxxline cryovial holders are supplied in a range of colors that are both fun and functional. From an ethereal green, to nature, red, blue, and yellow, these cryovial holders add a fun element to the lab. Samples can be organized by the color of the Maxxline cryobox 9×9.
Space efficient cryovial holder
Maxxline plastic cryogenic vial holders store up to 81 cryovials while fitting in standard freezer racks. This means labs can use Maxxline cryogenic vial holders without investing in new freezer racks. Maxxline cryogenic vial holders are supplied in a range of heights (50mm, 80mm and 90mm) that accommodate a wide range of sample tube lengths.
Maxxline plastic cryobox 9×9 highlights
- Cryobox 9×9 with square dividers in a compact 130x130mm form
- Durable cryovial holders featuring a custom formulation of high-quality polypropylene (PP)
- Graduated alpha-numeric sample sorting system molded into the cryobox 9×9
- Broad selection of cryogenic vial holder heights (50mm, 80mm or 90mm) accommodate varied sample tube lengths
- Cryobox 9×9 color variants that make your lab pop (nature, red, blue, green, and yellow)
- Cryovial holders with exceptional thermal range -150° to +121°C for reliable cryovial storage and easy autoclaving